Saturday, December 17, 2011

Had To Cancel Today's Class

Well, apparently not having done as much Reiki in one day as I did yesterday for the two classes had done a number on me.  I woke up early this morning to get ready for the Level III class. I had my cell phone by my bed and I confirmed with my teacher that I would be there then moments later it hit me.
Sudden stomach flu type symptoms, heart beating so hard and fast that my fiancee felt it beating as I laid next to her in bed. Fever started to build, nausea and cotton mouth.
I laid there for about an hour remembering that this happened to me after my two day intensive for my Reiki practitioner class. So, I wanted to see if it would subside but this was much worse. After about an hour I unfortunately had to let my teacher know I could not make it to class.
Then I laid back down and it wiped me out so badly that I slept until almost 10 PM and stayed in bed a little longer until I felt I could get out of bed without crawling.
This was about an hour ago and I am just now starting to feel slightly normal.
Now, sadly, I am behind in my classes again. The good thing is I only need to make up one class this time instead of two.
Hopefully I can make it up next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment