Sunday, April 8, 2012

Completed Final Reiki Master Teacher Class

  This passed Thursday I completed the last class required before co-teaching a Reiki level 1 class next month to earn my Reiki Master Teacher certification. Half of me can't wait to co-teach the class and the other half is a little nervous with anticipation. I just have to keep in mind that my student will be a friend of mine, I have known my classmate that I will be teaching with for a while now, and my teacher is very understanding and patient.
  It has been a very interesting journey I have been on learning with two different classmates and a very patient teacher always there to help when I fumble and I have definitely fumbled. Even in my last class. On something that should be deeply burned into my brain by now. Then there is the practicing I have done on friends and family. Both in person and distant.
  There has been a remarkable change in my awareness, intuition, energy levels and other aspects of my life since I first started this journey. I look forward to where it will lead with much enthusiasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment